Thursday, 30 August 2012

nb Brasenose

Well, well, well, Not only do idiots come to our waterway but they come with threatening behaviour. nb Brasenose came back today and the tiller was still at 90o to the rudder. I took some pictures and was threatened with violence. None of the monkeys on the boat could see there was a problem. One foreign guy thought it was all very funny, another said.”I am a publican, “and I wouldn’t let you in my pub.” I actually wouldn't want to go in a pub where the boss cant do joined up writing. Isn’t it amazing he would stop me going into his domain for no reason, but him and his apes can come here a behave in a dangerous manner. I continued to point out that the boat was not safe and he said, “What's it got to do with you?” After which he threatened to ‘do’ me.

So I phoned up College Cruisers and spoke to a very nice lady, Cerys Bunns I think, the bosses wife  and told her about the tiller. She knew nothing about it. Who ever I spoke to two days ago did nothing about my call at all.

Come to that CRT did nothing either. I phoned CRT and the chap said he will pass it on to the head office again. He never asked me where I was!

What is really annoying is they blamed me because I had a canoe in the water, right in the corner.

I hope Cerys takes the muppets to task over this and passes their names and addresses on to the APCO. The last thing the waterways needs is another bunch of idiots with no common sense.

(I have a picture but it is stuck on my camera)

4 comments:

Kevin said...

Hi Maffi,
There are some good pictures on Sue's blog of nb Brasenose and her damaged tiller, and severley defective crew!
http://noproblem.org.uk/blog/2012/08/we-slip-quietly-away-from-thrupp-and-get-searching-for-fossils/
It's shameful that the hire company have such a couldn't care less attitude!!
Kevin

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

That is really fascinating, You are a very professional blogger.

I've joined your rss feed and sit up for in the hunt for extra of your excellent post.
Additionally, I have shared your website in my social networks

Feel free to visit my website; skip tracing companies

Anonymous said...

My partner and I absolutely love your blog and find many of your post's to be exactly what I'm looking
for. Would you offer guest writers to write content for
yourself? I wouldn't mind writing a post or elaborating on a few
of the subjects you write concerning here. Again, awesome blog!


Feel free to visit my web blog - skip trace tools