Tuesday, 30 October 2012

Tuesday

My spares for the boat arrived today so I had no choice but to move on. Boo Hoo I do rather like Banbury. It seems that a certain hire boat named EXETER had a smashing time bouncing off boats above the  Town Lock. A lot of people were not very happy. One couple had only just got their boat out of Tooley’s.

When I cast off I didn’t notice the two boats behind me that had just come through the lift bridge. They trailed me all the way to Croppers but in fairness the only reason they were close was because I was trailing hire boats who seemed to take an interminably long time to do the locks. Ho hum! Not to worry I got to Cropredy before dark and moored up on a mooring near the bridge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was going to write, tell us something funny Maffi, your blog often makes me smile! ......There was no need the photo cheered me up no end, rough, rugged and couldn't think of another R, any ideas?

Paula