Tuesday, 27 November 2012

Title picture.

Just so we all know and understand this. Several people asked me about this, some while I was standing on my green boat.

DSCF5099 (2)

This is not my boat. The Milly M is green. This is a hire boat from College Cruisers. It is a cruiser stern, mine is a trad.  It is blue, mine is green. It’s name is up there towards the front, mine is on the rear side panel in letters about two foot high. Probably taken 2009-2010 just south of the Jolly Boatman. I saw this because my boat was legally moored out of the top of the picture and I was on my way to Annie’s.

I am a lot of things, but that stupid is not one of them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

But I think you can see how the confusion among those who don't know your boat occurred. The blog is called Aardvarks & Maffis Boat and most would expect that the boat which holds pride of place on the blog would be that boat.
From the picture, you can't see the boats name so how are we supposed to know that it is not your boat?
I think it might save confusion all round (or at least with some of us) if you put a picture of your own boat on the top page.
Just a thought.
Ann

Maffi said...

No I cant! That anyone thinks that the Maffster could be so stupid in an insult to stupid people. Even people who actually talk to me on my boat ask.

I had a pic of my boat there but got bored with it.

nbHacker said...

I think you ought to put a link to this post in the side bar somewhere. Since you seem to get asked this same daft question a lot.

Tas.

Annabelle said...

sac a main chanel

sac a main dolce gabbana

sac a main ed hardy

sac a main fendi

sac a main gucci

sac a main louis vuitton

sac a main guess

sac a main chloe

sac a main polo ralph lauren

sac a main prada

sac a main versace

sac a main juicy couture