Tuesday, 18 December 2012

A Herbie!!!!

award shield[2]Well now there is a surprise lil ol’ me winning a Herbie.

I would like to thank every body who was too f*****g lazy to put their rubbish in the right place without those morons this would not have been possible.

I would also like to thank all those conscientious boaters out there who are going to make a point of picking up as much rubbish as possible in the next 12 months.

I have not been out 2 months yet this winter and I have collected 64 bags + plus a number of tyres and a 110ah battery. Lets all make a big effort Thank you!

 

64/221

6 comments:

Captain Ahab said...

Well won mate.

Ian said...

Well done!

bert gnomish said...

Nice one and well deserved!

Malcolm said...

Hi Maffi
Well done, you deserve it for all your efforts.
Your inner Womble has been recognised.
I wonder what the CRT's response would be if you sent them an invoice? After all, they pay contractors to do it.
Maybe a free licence in recognition of your work?
Regards
Malcolm

No Direction said...

Thanks Maffi, I'll try harder next year, I've run out of old tyres to dump but may have a couple of 110ah batteries left and plenty of drinks cans, how do you fancy a couple of Tesco trolleys.

Wozie said...

I take great pleasure in returning Tesco trolleys and filling them with all the takeaway litter along the footpath which leads down from Masters Canal Bridge to their store in Brownsover near Rugby. In fact this store could be awarded a 'could do better award' as it is always surrounded by abandoned trolleys and rubbish. Now Costa Coffee have moved in there are cardboard coffee beakers too!