Wednesday, 10 April 2013

New Blog

I have started yet another blog called Poetry & Prose. I have often put my P&P on here, but here is not really the place for it as it disappears off down into the depths of bloggerdom where it is lost forever. So I thought if I put it all in the one place it would serve as warning to children to pay attention in class lest they end up like me.

Poetry is fun from “The boy stood on the burning deck” to “What evil doth conspire to break my bleeding heart”. It is what you want it to be. It doesn’t have to rhyme. It can be as short as:-

This is a poem
You can take it hoem

Or as long as you like (here pretend I have just poetised War and Peace).

It can be funny, sad, serious. Laconic, lazy, slothful.

Try it! Get out a pen and paper and write……write something, anything.

Its a good way of passing time or getting things off your chest or just have a bit of fun with words.

You don't need to be a posh git to write stuff I’m not.

 

PS Don't forget the link at the top.

No comments: