Monday, 8 April 2013

The LASIK Vision Institute

I keep getting emails from the LASIK Vision Institute it pisses me off. They say I am a valued customer, I cant even spell Lasik and if they didn’t keep sending me emails I wouldn’t have a clue who they were!

Ah you might say so if you ever need eye surgery then this is the place to go to. Well no because when I needed my eye sight corrected I went and had it done. I had new silicone lenses put inside my eyes.

So I unsubscribed and it said

Your privacy is taken seriously. If you have received email from this organization after unsubscribing, forward the message to abuse-e5a13e687ed1c5c038c87bda1971b280274543283b47749d32d06821ebde38c3@login7.unsubcentral.com. It will be investigated.

If my privacy was so important to them as they say they wouldn’t keep sending unsolicited emails in the first place.

You have to marvel at the email address that is such a f****ing dooozey.

No comments: