Sunday, 30 June 2013

Day 7 on the Lea

I have had a day off today. Well when I say a day off I mean I didn’t move the boat. I went with Sally to the other end of the Hertford Canal. There I set off up the canal in search of a side hatch door which had shaken itself loose and fell overboard.

I walked up three locks before it hove into view lying on the lock surround. It had been hit by a propeller but is OK. At that particular lock on the up side there are two boats moored on the lock mooring. I met Ryan and Mrs Ryan on nb Valhalla who I last saw in Thrupp a few weeks ago.

I had walked about three miles but then I had to walk back to my boat probably about five miles carrying the door (about 20 lbs), which didn’t do my hips any good at all. I returned absolutely exhausted. I collapsed on the bed and slept.
DSCF8649There is some very good art work on the London canals

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(which is tҺe largerst producer annd exporter іn
thе world) consumption ρеr capita per yer is
60 pounds. As а result, it is vitally іmportant tҺat you undertake signifіcаnt dietary
change аs well as takin dist pills аs instructed. Reductil ԝorks іn tthe brain tߋ suppress
your appetite by interfering ѡith 2 chemicals, ոamely serotonin
аnd noradrenalin.

Feel free tօo visit my web ρage - สูตรลดน้ำหนัก