Saturday, 15 June 2013

nb Lady Ester

When I was on the Ashby canal nearly two years ago I received a visit from Dave & Angie Culley. Angie you may remember makes socks for mooring pins out of Sainsbury’s bags. Being bright orange they contrast very well with the grass and are easily visible. She brought two pairs of socks, one for me and one for Bones. A very kind gesture.

Recently nb Lady Ester arrived on the mooring point. Now I knew I knew this boat but could not remember where or why. Photo0313Well it took a long time for the penny to drop. Angie reminded me while she was operating the lift bridge. This is quite odd really because their card has been in my peripheral vision since I was on the Ashby. No wonder the name was familiar.

Any way here is a picture of Angie, at Thrupp, doing something she never does, petting a dog. Apparently her family cant believe it!

Photo0236

Of course Molly is an old hand at this sitting still and being fussed stuff, she took it all in her stride.

1 comment:

NB Lady Esther said...

My family still don't believe it but Molly was lovely xx