I am having trouble with this virus and the vaccine. I have had my letter asking me to make an appointment, and that's wonderful! and as soon as I get the answers to my questions I will make an appointment. However getting answers to questions of this nature is not easy.
1. I am concerned about mixing antibodies I may already have from my first infection with the vaccine?
2. I am concerned about mixing antibodies I may already have from a second infection with the vaccine?
3. Given 1 & 2 is there a preferred vaccine?
4. If the second virus was not the same strain as the first will any vaccine be effective?
5. Why can I not be treated with Hydroxychloroquine? Following the political ousting of Trump, some doctors have started suggesting "It will work".
6. And finally what is the effectiveness of my own immune system?
These are all questions I have tried asking. I cannot get my own surgery to even pick up the phone, 119 a very extended diatribe from a recording telling people that they will not answer these types of questions. The Internet is great at telling you how to prevent catching it.
I am not an anti-Vaxxer but I think it is only fair, given an A&E told me I had the virus back in February and a cancer specialist told me only a few weeks ago what I thought was flu over Christmas, was on the balances of probabilities Covid-19, that I should ask these questions.